The Website is hosted by us. We own and operate the Website on our own behalf.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We may withdraw or change the Website, and any service, feature or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We are not liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your access to, or use of, the Website, or your obtaining of any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We are also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to access the Website; and
You must treat your username, password, and any other item of information which is part of our security procedures as confidential, and you must not disclose them to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to any portion of the Website using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to, or use of, your username or password, or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Use of the Website does not include the provision of a mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the Website, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We will not have any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other connectivity costs you may incur.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, including its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your mobile device may temporarily store copies of the Materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing of those Materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your mobile device browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer solely for your own personal use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any Materials.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of the Materials.
Our name, our trademarks, our logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans, are trademarks of ours or our licensors. You must not use these marks, names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans without our prior written permission. All other marks, names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inapplicable content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, our company, our employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm our company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may now, or in the future, contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns a right and license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that (a) you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and (b) you, not we, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the bullet-point material above, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we (a) cannot, and do not, undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and (b) cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of interactives services on the Website, if any. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from, or are endorsed by, us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information, if any) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information, if any, is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, email us at email@example.com for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Materials Posted
The Materials presented on or through the Website are made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Materials. Any reliance you place on the Materials is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the Materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including Materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these Materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those Materials. These Materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may change or update the Website, and anything described in it, without notice to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We may also change the Materials on this Website from time to time, but these Materials are not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the Materials on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such Materials.
Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. However, you must not establish a link that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement by us.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own, or certain third-party, Websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any Website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed on, any other site, for example, by framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to end immediately. We may withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features, and any links, at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility or liability for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party Websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Websites. Please carefully review the third party’s policies and practices and make sure that you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products must be directed to the third-party.
The owner of the Website is based in New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We operate the software underlying and required for your use of the Website from the United States and it is possible that some downloads from the Website could be subject to government export controls or other restrictions. If you download anything from, or use, the Website, you represent that you are not subject to such controls or restrictions. We make no representation that anything is appropriate, permissible or available for use outside the United States, and using the Website from territories in which such use or the information available from such use is illegal, restricted or not permitted, is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access or use the Website from or in locations outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for:
- Ensuring that what you are doing in that country is legal.
- The consequences and compliance by you with all applicable laws, regulations, bylaws, codes of practice, licenses, registrations, permits and authorizations (including any laws that relate to businesses providing services).
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO (A) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR (B) YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (A) ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND (B) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH US, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, NEITHER WE, NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH US, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT (A) THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, (B) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (C) THE WEBSITE OR THE SOFTWARE OR SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (D) THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION DO NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER WEBSITELICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR (B) ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES. THE DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE APPLIES (A) TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, (B) TO CLAIMS FOR, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND (C) WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS WERE CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You hereby release us, our officers, directors, agents, and employees, from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any suppliers, or between you and other Website users.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website must be directed to:
Wayne and Parker Inc.
99 Madison Ave, Suite 511
New York, NY 10016
Phone: +1 (347) 380-4507